Compensation: To be determined based on qualifications and experience
Location: 4045 Atlanta Highway Suite 27, Montgomery Alabama, 36117, 334-523-8517
Position Details – Full Time
As a technician, you will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of the devices that come into your store. Because technology is always changing, it is your job to stay up to speed on newly released and upcoming technology in the industry. This will ensure that your team is prepared to repair these devices when they arrive at your location for the first time. A technician should not only have the ability to repair any device that comes through the door, they should also be comfortable with cross training other employees.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair devices
- Provide recommendations for problem resolution
- Explain complex technical issues to customers in a non-technical, simple to understand manner
- Provide repair and replacement estimates to customers
- Ensure that all repairs meet or exceed quality standards
- Greet customers in a friendly manner and maintain a positive work environment
- Answer phone calls to the store with a professional, courteous and friendly demeanor
- Ensure that customers have an enjoyable experience by providing superior customer service and exceeding customer expectations
- Keep track of all devices and inventory while safeguarding all store stock
- Utilize the point of sale system to maintain an accurate record of customer information and a real-time status of each repair
- Maintain the cleanliness and professional appearance of the store
- High School Diploma and some college or technical training.
- Proficient in soldering
- Experience with wide range of device repairs: Phones, Laptops, Gaming Systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and email communication
- Experience with a Point of Sale Systems and opening and closing procedures
- Good vision with or without corrective lenses/glasses
- Organization skills
- Ability to work independently and lead a team
- Knowledge of all available tools and equipment in the work area and how they are operated.
- Ability to recognize trends in the repair industry
- Ability to cross-train other employees.
- Knowledge of parts suppliers and how to order and Inventory management and control
- Sales experience
Do you love technology? Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding career that offers competitive pay and promotes from within? Well you have come to the right place, Tech Repair Depot is a new name in the repair industry and we are looking for people to join our team!