Compensation: To be determined based on qualifications and experience
Location: 4045 Atlanta Highway Suite 27, Montgomery Alabama, 36117, 334-523-8517
Position Details – Full Time
As a customer service associate, you hold responsibilities that are vital to the success of your store as you are directly responsible for the customer’s experience. You will be the front line and it will be your responsibility to assist any customer that comes into your store in a professional and timely manner. You will also be responsible for the entire front end of the store. This can include, but is not limited to: cleaning, restocking and keeping track of inventory, and making sure the front end is taken care of. All phone calls and email inquiries fall under your jurisdiction; although you may need to seek assistance from your technical team to answer some of the more technical questions. You should be monitoring trends alongside the lead technician on defective parts, repeated re-repairs, and broken parts. Being mindful of numbers and setting revenue goals is important.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Oversee multiple areas of operation within the store and delegate if necessary.
- Monitor trends in all areas of the store: Sales, Repairs, Warranties, Part defects, Etc.
- Reach sales goals
- Become proficient with the POS system and balancing the cash register
- Effectively communicate with customers about tech related products, services, and issues
- Provide recommendations for problem resolution
- Provide repair and replacement estimates to customers
- Greet customers in a friendly manner and maintain a positive work environment
- Answer phone calls to the store with a professional, courteous and friendly demeanor
- Ensure that customers have an enjoyable experience by providing superior customer service and exceeding customer expectations
- Keep track of all devices and inventory while safeguarding all store stock
- Utilize the point of sale system to maintain an accurate record of customer information and a real-time status of each repair
- Maintain the cleanliness and professional appearance of the store.
- Being knowledgeable of the accessories we sell and being able to explain that to a customer.
- High School Diploma and some college or customer service experience.
- Ability to develop and maintain a consistent and efficient workflow
- Ability to monitor trends in all areas of the store: Sales, Repairs, Warranties, Part defects, Etc.
- Proficient with POS System and balancing the cash register
- Ability to reach sales goals
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Some understanding of technical “lingo”
- Ability to Up-sell and finish a sale
- Good understanding of our disclaimers
- Good understanding of our in-store warranty system
- Ability to answer email inquiries
- Ability to answer and communicate effectively with customers over the telephone
- Ability to handle B2B accounts and keep them organized (Passed down from outside sales/owners)
- Ability to effectively handle customer complaints
- Handle Email Estimates Requests
- Assisting the Store Manager
- Maintaining Store Inventory of Accessories
- Maintaining quality store appearance.
Do you love technology? Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding career that offers competitive pay and promotes from within? Well you have come to the right place, Tech Repair Depot is a new name in the repair industry and we are looking for people to join our team!